Our roadshows are free, technology agnostic, half day events that provide a concise and educational experience targeting installers, local councils, and commercial energy buyers, with view of enabling networking and knowledge exchange that will ultimately benefit everyone involved.The goal is to bring as many installers, local business and councils together in order to facilitate discussion and help the industry grow.
In 2016, Solar Power Portal's Roadshows will help you:
- Meet energy buyers and see how solar can reduce cost and lower risk of increasing bills
- Learn how to conduct an energy audit, including best practice advice for businesses and installers
- Gain feedback from an installation and hear from the buyers
- Calculate the return on an installation how long will it take to recoup your investment?
- Lead the uptake of storage- a possible PV game changer?
- Adapt new technologies and techniques that will revolutionise your installations
Joan PisanekBusiness Development Manager, Sunamp
Dr Christian JardineTechnical Director, Joju Solar
Jonathan BatesManaging Director, Photon Energy
Charlie GreenawayEuropean Manager, Clenergy
Griff ThomasManaging Director, GTEC Training
Martin CotterellApplication Engineer, Tesla Energy
Barrie DaviesCountry Manager, Jinko Solar
Andrew PadmoreChief Executive, Egnida